Rooting your Android gives you deep access to the inner system of your smartphone. Doing things which were almost impossible before rooting can be done in a fraction of a second. So, if you haven’t rooted your Android yet and a bit confused about the later consequences, I would like to tell all you guys that rooting can provide tremendous powers to your Android and it will become capable of doing some amazing things.
And, if you have already rooted your Android then there are healthy amount of chances that you’re using Kingroot App to provide root access to games and Apps. Although, I personally believe that Kingroot is great Application, but honestly it has some terrible compatibility issues with some Apps. Many Apps doesn’t support.
Having said that, you can also opt for something else because Kingroot also lacks many valuable features which are must in root controller Apps. So what should be done? Is there any alternative which can do the same task more efficiently? The answer is a big yes. The alternative is SuperSu.
Why is SuperSu better than Kingroot?
SuperSu has categorized with Kingroot for the same task of providing root access to different Apps, but the efficiency, features, and almost no compatibility issues make it stand apart from Kingroot and all other rooting Applications.
So, if you’ve already rooted your smartphones and using Kingroot than I have some pretty simple methods to switch Kingroot with SuperSu. But, firstly, to understand the importance of the App in your smartphone let’s have a brief look on the salient features it has to offer us.
Salient Features –
1. Unlike other root controller Applications, SuperSu can temporarily unroot your device.
2. SuperSu also works in recovery mode.
3. All the records are kept in SuperSu of Application to whom the root permission is granted.
4. You can also track by SuperSu that how frequently and when those Application grants root permissions.
5. If you’re on a budget than you can buy the premium version for SuperSu which will cost you 3$. The premium version has more features compared to the free version like PIN lock system.
6. Every next time you open the SuperSu App the root permissions are automatically granted to Applications which were opened and used previously.
7. The SuperSu App also takes care of the troubleshoot issues of your smartphones.
Now let’s get to the step to download, install and use SuperSu Application your Rooted Smartphones.
Steps To Replace Kingroot with SuperSu –
- Download & Install Terminal Emulator for Android.
- Download “Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-v2.4.zip” and unzip the file.
Method -1 To Replace Kingroot With SuperSu
1. First of all, Download and install the SuperSu App in your Rooted Smartphones. ( please note down that your Smartphone should be rooted before heading to steps).
2. Once, the Application is installed, open it like any other normal Application and then it will ask for root permission. Grant the root permissions and proceed.
3. After you grant the root permission, a big green Android logo will appear on the screen, click on that logo and proceed further.
4. Once, you click on that logo, the process of replacing Kingroot with SuperSu will be started. The process will take some time so kindly be patient and don’t tweak anything on the screen the whole process is not completed.
5. Once, the replacement process will be done, the SuperSu Application will launch itself, and then you enjoy the SuperSu Application to access root permissions.
The guide will surely work in each and every smartphone, but still, if you’re facing issues and glitches with the above method then you can opt for the method 2. It is possible that because of compatibility issues with the device the method won’t work on your smartphone. If there is any kind issue like that then just go for the other method. Here is the method.
Method – 2 To Install SuperSu instead of Kingroot
1. First of all, install Terminal Emulator App.
2. Then, you have to extract the zip file in the root of both SD Card and Internal Storage and name it Replace_Kinguser_With_SuperSu-v2.4.zip.
3. Now, you have to open the Terminal Emulator App and type below commands and press enter.
4. Once, you do that again grant root permissions, and then type the below commands.
5. Once, you hit enter, the running script will be started, so kindly wait for some time and make sure that your data connection is on.
6. When the process will be finished, you will be able to see the SuperSu App in the Menu of your smartphone.
7. The App will ask you to update to the superuser binary code. Click on the Continue button and select the Normal Mode.
8. Then, you will notice a pop-up saying other rooting Apps are also installed. If you click on OK the other Application ( Kingroot ) will be removed. Thus, you’re done.
Why opting for SuperSu over Kingroot is a smart choice?
Both the Applications are best at what they do, but SuperSu is the best App I’ve ever bumped into for root controlling. I’m not saying that Kingroot is bad, but it’s not up to the mark. It has many compatibility issues which is annoying and just imagine that you are not able to provide root access to your favorite Application, then what’s the benefit of rooting your smartphone.
So it’s clear that SuperSu is a much better option if you really want your rooted phones to payoff for your hard work.
Video Tutorial –
Final Words –
In the end, I just want to say one thing that SuperSu is a very safe and trustworthy Application which is been rated well by the users. So, you shouldn’t have any second thoughts while using Supersu